What is wax melt?
Wax melts are pieces made of scentful wax that melts when heated. They release a powerful smell in your home. The wax that smells is heated by a wax burner before it is melted into a liquid wax. The wax that has melted is capable of releasing the powerful fragrance that it contains in a space and beyond.
There are a variety of shapes and sizes of wax melts, including the clamshell, wax tarts snap bars, and many more. They are manufactured in clamshells that permit you to break an equally sized and wax cube that is scented every time. It’s enough to fill up an average size bowl of wax and scent a room. We also make wax discs that are less than clamshells and provide an opportunity to test the various scents of wax without spending a fortune.
The first time that wax melts were invented was to help use the excess wax left behind from candlemakers. Contrary to candles that were first invented around 5500 years ago the idea of wax melts is an idea that is relatively new. The popularity of wax melts has increased popularity over the past few years and this trend isn’t showing sign of slowing down.
Why do wax melts have such a huge following?
1. Wax melts are a cost-effective option to perfume your home for extended period of time. They have a large amount of fragrance, which means they provide a lot of burn time and the scent lingers.
2. They are affordable. They are lighter than candles, and scent cubes are able to be changed to a different scent regularly.
3. The wax melts can be used for a variety of purposes. Being able to purchase a variety of different scents of wax melts at the same cost as candles, you can alter the fragrance of the wax cube quickly and frequently. It is possible to even select an entirely different scent each day!
4. The melting of wax puts you in the control. You are able to decide how much wax you’d like for the flame, and determine the strength of the aroma within a space.
5. They are easy to make use of. All you have to do is put the tealight in your burner, put a fragranced wax cube inside the top, then light the tealight, and allow the melt to set.
6. The burners that melt wax are simple to clean. Simply warm the bottom of a solid object in the bowl of the burner by putting an incandescent candle under the bowl. Let it sit for a few minutes and the wax will slide from the burner. Replace it with a fresh, fragranced wax cube, and then relax!
7. Wax burners are available in a range of ceramic burners that require a tealight in order to melt the wax, or an electric burner that requires no naked flame but makes use of the heat from the included light bulb to heat the wax.
8. The soothing effects of wax melts can be found. Electric burners are available in a variety of stunning colors and, just as ceramic burners that have the tealight flame, they can be quite relaxing to observe. Tests conducted by clinical researchers have demonstrated that a peaceful environment helps to decrease anxiety and depression.
9. Wax melts are scented to suit everyone and any occasion. According to your mood, select a scent that is like your preferred scent, or your preferred fabric softener, or one with citrus as the base. You can also make your own scents by taking smaller portions of several cubes, and mixing them together in one wax melt burner. Some of the most well-known scents include Earl Grey, Baby Powder, Rose Wonderland and the classic Lime, Basil and Mandarin.
10. The wax melts and the burners are the ideal gift for a budget-friendly price. They look great and they provide endless pleasure, and you’ll never be able to get enough of them! Ava May Aromas has an extensive selection of scent-infused wax melts as well as the electric and ceramic burning options. We also have beautiful gift sets that are available in a range of prices that include everything you need to start your fantastic wax melt experience.
What is wax melt?